Usamos cookies analíticas para entender cómo se utiliza el sitio. Solo se instalan si das tu consentimiento. Consulta nuestra Política de Privacidad para más información.
Perfil
Kota Okishima🗼
@kota0kishima
Acerca de
The developer of this service💻
* Please excuse any awkward phrasing — I use translation tools for English correspondence.
This is my main weapon🗡️
By adopting this opening, Black is free to choose their setup, so in most cases I end up responding flexibly to my opponent.
However, in my view, one advantage is that I...
This is an opening I feel comfortable with.
So far, I have a 5–1 record with it in official tournament games in Japan.
The line I mainly play is the Valencian Variation (2. exd5 Qxd5 3. Nc3 Qd8)....
I believe this is the most commonly played first move in chess.
Many players open with 1. e4, both online and in over-the-board games.
I started playing chess relatively late and have limited expe...